Al Tayer Group
We at Al Tayer Group are looking for an IT Service Desk Engineer to provide on-line problem-solving assistance to PC users and manage the Help-Desk monitoring system.
This would be a 6 months contractual role with immediate requirement for an IT Service Desk Engineer.
* Provide assistance to PC users to resolve their problems on-line. Log problem calls/ mails into the Help-Desk monitoring system.
* Evaluate the logged calls, escalate the problems if found irresolvable by phone, to next level of support and ensure that the problems are responded to/ resolved within prescribed time limit.
* Keep track of the problems being attended to close the call as soon as the report on the resolution of problem is received.
* Provide Feedback to IT Management about the system related issues faced by users to improve the performance.
* Co-ordinate the inspection of infrastructure hardware and network to assess their performance
IT Service Desk Engineer would be a graduate or Diploma holder preferably in IT or Computer Science. The candidate would have 2-3 years of experience in a Help-desk environment – having worked in multinational, technology savvy and diverse organizations. The incumbent should be available for a 6 months contract.
About the Company
Established in 1979, Al Tayer Group is a privately-held, diversified company with operations in 12 countries in the Middle East and beyond. With over 7,800 employees from 95 different nationalities, the Group has its headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
Al Tayer Group operates leading, quality-focused businesses in automobile sales and service, luxury and lifestyle retail, perfumes and cosmetics distribution, engineering as well as interiors contracting. The Groups portfolio includes several of the worlds leading brands such as Armani, Bvlgari, Banana Republic, Ford, Ferrari, Gucci, Gap, Harvey Nichols and Maserati. The Group operates over 180 stores across multiple markets in the Middle East. In addition, Al Tayer Group has investments in commercial real estate, contracting, supply chain management, precision tools manufacturing and travel agency services.