Are you passionate about leveraging your skills to help fast paced deployment of live services in the cloud Do you get excited with the opportunity to support the team developing best in class Azure services for Microsoft s next billion dollar revenue opportunity- Hybrid Storage and Data Protection services Do you believe that highest availability and operational excellence for live services can be achieved thru innovative tools and high quality deployment processes Hybrid Storage and Data Protection services Live Site Engineering team is part of Cloud and Enterprise Engineering team at India Development Centre.
The team delivers a trusted experience to customers worldwide. Smart growth, security and compliance, high quality and efficient operations have been the focus area. The team assists in deployment of the new features as well as the changes to existing worldwide deployments. Live Site Engineering team works hand in hand with developers for continuous improvement of the service. As part of Recovery Services Live Site Engineering team, this position will actively participate in service deployment, service operations as well as continuous improvement phases.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Owns to implement the service deployment requests for new geographical areas across the globe. (24x7x365 support model)
– Owns to review, approve and implement the change requests for existing worldwide deployments. (24x7x365 support model)
– Manages the assets, production subscription accounts, synthetic transaction accounts and related access privileges.
– Forecasts and tracks the resources consumed to keep the services alive.
– Responsible for periodic security review and de-registration process.
– Responsible for collecting and presenting monthly service review data
– Responsible for maintaining privacy of customer data during service operations.
– Responsible for maintaining Standard Operating Procedures as well as actual practices in compliance with the applicable standards.
– Assists in diagnosis, mining the operational data and root cause analysis. – Participates in incident management as needed (24x7x365 support model).
– Participates in business continuity management drills.
– Drives process improvements across the services. Skills and
– Working knowledge of Windows PowerShell
– High degree of dedication and accountability
– Demonstrated analytical skills
– Excellent problem solving & decision making skills
– Understanding of Enterprise Server platforms
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Excellent collaboration skills – BS/BA in Computer Science, mathematics or equivalent degree Experience required – 2-4 years experience in Service Engineering support and service operations related to public cloud. – Operational experience in a 24x7x365 support model
– Working knowledge of ITIL is desirable
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Role Category:Senior Management
Role:Service Delivery Leader
Windows microsoft Service Business Analyst Incident management Computer science Tools Azure Powershell HP data protector SERVICE ENGINEER II
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate
Microsoft India (R and D) Pvt Ltd
Microsoft India Development Center is one of Microsofts largest R&D centers outside the Redmond headquarters. Set up in Hyderabad in 1998, we represent Microsofts strategy of globally shared development to build products and services.
Some of Indias most talented people work at our locations in Bangalore, Delhi, Hyderabad and Pune, within any of Microsofts three engineering groups Applications and Services, Cloud and Enterprise, and Windows and Devices.
Irrespective of geography or team, every employee is committed to realizing Microsofts mission of empowering every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. Specifically, in India, we are contributing to building technology to empower emerging markets.