Arabian Construction Company (ACC)
– Supervision of work activities on site and reporting any trend for delay to the Section Engineer.
– Record and maintain daily site events.
– Carry out the specified inspection / test in accordance with relevant Inspection / Test Plans.
– Monitor progress of work against Construction programme to ensure that the progress is in accordance to the Construction Programme.
– Monitor, control, and coordinate the works of different trade subcontractors and report on their progress and or trends for problems / delays to Section Engineer.
– Ensure that no work is submitted for inspection unless it is complete and complies with all specified requirements.
Graduate Civil Engineers with 3+ years experience as Site Engineer with large building construction projects, especially high-rise building projects or Industrial projects in the Arabian Gulf. Preference will be given to those who are computer literate and can speak English & Arabic fluently.
About the Company
Arabian Construction Company (ACC) is a dynamic and progressive organization that has grown to become a leader in its industry.
ACC has been operating since 1967, through a comprehensive regional network all over the Middle-East.
From power generation and desalination plants, to factories, hotels, hospitals, and intricately sophisticated smart buildings: ACC’s track record is a prestigious list of efficiently delivered projects.
ACC’s management consists of highly qualified professionals with a distinguished track record in the region.
ACC’s staff have always taken-on the challenge of broadening fields of operations and increasingly complex work standards over the past 40 years. In doing so, they have constantly acquired new skills and expertise that kept them ahead in the industry.