Are you seeking an environment where you can apply state of the art computer science techniques, data driven decision making, and problem solving skills in a real world setting? Do you want to build largescale reliable, fault tolerant distributed systems? Amazon Fulfillment Technology (AFT) provides critical services which interact with backend systems to ensure Amazon delivers products to customers in compliance with all regulations regarding transportation restrictions and import export regulations. Compliance Tech is breaking fresh ground, pioneering a crucial platform for future Amazon growth. We are entrepreneurial and have a bias for action with a broad mandate to experiment and innovate.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and delivering software and automated solutions to enable products compliance for trade across different countries, have direct impact to safety of the customers and associates. The system that you build will have a direct impact on the Top Line performance of the company to the tune of hundreds of millions (USD). In this role, you will have an opportunity to own, design, and develop large scale software services and data management systems. You will have influence on subsystem design and help build a team culture around practices that are critical to a quality product.
We are looking for someone with a go getter attitude who is ready to own a problem and passionately drive successful implementation. We want someone who is a quick learner and ready to learn and adopt latest computer science technologies.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: IT Software – eCommerce, Internet Technologies
Role Category: Software Developer
Role: Software Developer
C++JAvajava j2eecore java
– 5+ years of solid industry experience.
– Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
– Computer Science fundamentals in object oriented design.
– Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
– Solid experience in C++ or Java (expert in at least one).
– Solid UNIX or Linux experience.
– Experience with scaling and performance of large systems.
– Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
– Obsession with quality and customer experience.
– Attention to detail coupled with ability to think abstractly.
– Proven technical leadership experience.
– Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full
software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control
management, build processes, testing, and operations.
– Prior experience with building and supporting live high volume production systems
Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and experience in building services.
– Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical and nontechnical customers
in order to understand ambiguous problems and articulate technical challenges and
solutions to complex problem
– Agile development methodologies
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
PG – M.Tech – Computers
Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Shantanu Bhombe
Contact Company:Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd