We are Recruiting for Store Manager in Mirdiff City Center.
The company is a multinational fashion designer brand, built more than 45 stores worldwide and is one of the market leading in the region.
* As a Store Manager you will be fully accountable for all operational activity in your store, providing clear leadership to the team and leading by example in all areas.
* In this role you will be passionate, inspiring and engaging and need to know how to run a busy yet organised store effectively.
* Review sales figures and take proactive initiatives to ensure stores targets are met. Monitor sales KPI s to ensure budgets are achieved.
* Guide, coach and train sales people on customer service disciplines. Ensure product knowledge and market / competition intelligence is given as ongoing in store training.
* Motivate staff continuously to bring out their potential and enable them to improve their performance.
* Develop and mentor employees, identify specific training needs. Monitor effectiveness of individuals progress within the team.
* Organise internal marketing activities.
bonus, medical and flights
* Previous retail management experience in fashion retail
* Excellent leadership and people management skills
* Passionate and knowledgeable about the brand
* High cultural knowledge and awareness
* Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
* Demonstrate sound commercial and brand awareness.
* Successfully managed a team.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world\’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.