Manpower Middle East
Our client is now recruiting for a Studio Manager-Photographer. You will be reporting directly to the Operations Manager.
Job Purpose Summary
Capture the best images of our clients and ensure their interest in buying the Company’s products. A senior photographer should be dependable, flexible and switch from one role to another.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Oversee the photography operations for School’s photography program
• Train and develop existing photographers to a high standard to ensure top service delivery to all clients
• Devise a training and implementation program for the schools photography operations
• Liaise with clients at the school whilst on shoots to develop and maintain good relationships
• Compile and maintain non-monetary reports and records.
• Communicate with clients putting them at ease, encouraging them and directing them
• Manages the processing of images, discussing technical problems, checking for quality and dealing with client’s concerns
• Work with the rest of the team to ensure the post-shoot process is completed to a high standard and in an efficient timeframe as per the contract
• Achieve overall sales targets given
• Achieve individual KPI targets
• Responsible for handling equipment
• May involve travel outside of the UAE as per business requirements
• Flexible to work on weekends and public holidays
• Adheres to Company image and grooming standards at all times whilst on duty
• Performs any other reasonable tasks as may be requested from time to time
• Western Educated Preferred
• Experience managing schools photography operations is essential
• A self-motivated fast learner
• Flexible and adaptable
• Has a pleasing personality, and a positive outlook
• Previous experience in a customer facing role
• An extrovert who does not mind striking up conversations with complete strangers
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world’s most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise – 3600 offices in over 80 countries – we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
IT & Telecommunications
Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
Banking, Finance & Legal
Sales & Business Development
Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
Human Resources & Training
Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
Managed Service Provider Solutions
Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
Outsourced Staffing Solutions