Mott MacDonald is a £1.2 billion management, engineering and development consultancy with 16,000 staff and a global reach spanning six continents. Our network of 180 principal offices in 140 countries gives us local market insight backed by world class expertise to deliver excellence for every client.
Mott MacDonald is an equal opportunity employer.
Due to a recent project win we are looking to recruit an experienced civil engineer to join our project team based in Bahrain.
The role will involve both design and site supervision elements relating to a major 400kV substation project.
* Civil Engineering (min bachelors degree)
* Significant experience in construction supervision (400kV SS experience essential)
* Full understanding of Health and Safety requirements
* Very good technical knowledge of specifications/standards, for power transmission projects
* Interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
* English (fluent)
About the Company
The Mott MacDonald Group is a diverse management, engineering and development consultancy delivering solutions for public and private clients world-wide.
Mott MacDonald\’s uniquely diverse 1 billion global consultancy works across 12 core business areas.
As one of the world\’s largest employee-owned companies with over 14,000 staff, we have principal offices in nearly 50 countries and projects in 140.