A Leading Agri-food Company In The UAE.
Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Western Region, UAE
• Handle creation of job duties and delegate tasks to construction workers.
• Create and monitor schedules for each worker and ensure accuracy of work orders and time efficiency.
• Create progress reports on a daily basis and ensure that any significant information is communicated to the supervisor.
• Handle onsite incidents and emergencies in a proactive manner.
• Conduct assessment investigation for the workplace (company) and prepare a report for needed maintenance work.
• Perform Technicians duties and solve complex issues they might face.
• Taking necessary precautions to ensure the safety, health and welfare of workers.
• Providing and maintaining a safe workplace, equipment, tools and systems.
• Providing the necessary instruction to protect workers’ safety and health before they begin a new job.
• Cooperating with other people on workplace safety and health matters.
• Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma Holder
• Minimum of three years experience in the same role related to Agriculture Industry/ FMCG.
• Required certification/training in EHS as per UAE regulation
• Flexible and willing to be deployed in difference locations
• Salary Package : 4,000 AED (position is urgently required)
Qualified candidates who can join immediately is the top priority
About the Company
A leading agri-food company in the UAE.