Saudi Networkers Services
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
1. To define, develop and communicate the practices and processes necessary for effective problem management to minimize the impact of service outages.
2. Develop and maintain a database of known issues, causes and resolutions to guide the development and support teams in minimizing the impact of incidents.
3. Develop and produce periodic performance reports identifying the impact of known errors and the cost and benefits of root cause analysis.
4. Manage the response, resolution and post-incident analysis of major incidents to ensure deficiencies are identified, learning’s are documented and changes implemented to limit risk of future recurrence.
5. Identifies trends and potential Problem sources (by reviewing Incident and Problem analysis)
6. Prevents the replication of Problems across multiple systems.
7. Reviews the efficiency and effectiveness of the Problem control process.
8. Monitors the effectiveness of error control and makes recommendations for improvements.
9. Maintains inventory of problems under analysis and their current progress and status.
10. Follows up issues and progress with problem owners where necessary.
11. Updating Known Error Database.
12. Produces Problem Management reports and management information.
13. Coordinates meetings to resolve problems.
14. Prevents recurrence of issues by identifying root cause and implementing fix.
15. Work with all internal technical teams, Service Management and external stakeholders like customer and 3rd party.
16. Drive all problems towards root cause identification and permanent fix.
1. Network Engineering experience with a minimum 3 years Incident & Problem Management experience;
2. Network Engineering with at least 5 years’ experience in a multi-disciplined telecommunications environment.
3. Analytical skills;
4. Good Network understanding with CCNA certification;
5. Must be capable of using Microsoft office.
6. Good International Customer handling skills;
7. Good Interpersonal skills;
8. Good organizational skills.
9. Must be educated to BSc/BEng or HND/HNC.
10. ITIL V3 foundation or Intermediate certified Experience.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing recruitment solutions to Telecommunication, Oil & Energy, Technology and Engineering arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams those are specialized in their assigned industry sector. Saudi Networkers founded in late 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations and their deadlines. Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies with more than 1100+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.