1. Preparation of the Marketing plan for a calendar year keeping the retail business in interest.
2. Ensure the execution of the Event, scheme & promotion as per the Plan.
3. Identifying the catchment areas & working with vendors for erecting communication tools like hoardings, digital screens etc.,
4. Coordination with the VM for the Signage & display boards & ensuring it is put on before the start of the event/scheme/promotion.
5. Trend Analysis- Tie ups for Store Promotions:
a. Working out the cost-benefit analysis for tie-ups.
b. Identification of the category with whom tie-ups need to be entered into.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A
Industry: Retail / Wholesale
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Retail Marketing Manager
Role: Retail Marketing Manager
Marketing PlanningPromotionsRetail BusinessTrend AnalysisCost Benefit AnalysisATLBTL
PG – MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required
The foundation of Shoppers’ Stop was laid on October 27, 1991 by the K. Raheja Corp. group of companies. Being amongst India’s biggest hospitality and real estate players, the Group crossed yet another milestone with its lifestyle venture – Shoppers’ Stop.
From its inception, Shoppers’ Stop has progressed from being a single brand shop to becoming a Fashion & Lifestyle store for the family. Today, Shoppers’ Stop is a household name, known for its superior quality products, services and above all, for providing a complete shopping experience. We have 84 company owned stores scattered across 36 cities in India.
With an immense amount of expertise and credibility, Shoppers’ Stop has become the highest benchmark for the Indian retail industry. In fact, the company’s continuous expansion plans aim to help Shoppers’ Stop meet the challenges of the retail industry in an even better manner than it does today.
Recruiter Name:Krishna Madhavi Kalyanam
Contact Company:Shoppers Stop Ltd
Email :[email protected]
Reference Id:UMKTG- G