TXM Labour Supply
Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Utilities supervisor ensures continuity of gas/electricity/water/air conditioning/compressed air/ventilation /sewer including high voltage electrical systems supply to production site and office premises, controls over the cost-effective use of these resources, develops utilization plans to ensure cost saving.
• Utilities supervisor is responsible for execution, developing and implementation of preventive maintenance plans for fire extinguishing system/gas/electricity/water/air conditioning/compressed air/ventilation /sewer
• Utilities supervisor ensures compliance with all local, state, and Federal utilities codes, regulations, and laws.
• Interfaces with service contractors and vendors.
• Prepares and implements maintenance schedules. Inspects utility plant and plant equipment for safety and maintenance status. Organizes utilization, timely maintenance and repairs of the utility equipment. Schedules utilities down times to exclude disruption of services. Deploys activities to improve operational efficiency and reliability of the equipment.
• Supervises outsource maintenance technicians; ensures implementation of the maintenance methods. Provides labor safety during maintenance work.
• Prepares contract documentation for gas/water/electricity supply services. Follow up contract execution.
• Participates in renovation and construction projects, including development of project requirements specification for power supply equipment and utility networks.
• Leads energy saving projects in utility equipment (ventilation, cooling, compressed air, natural gas, electricity)
• Requests required tools, equipment, materials, and supplies; obtains price quotes as necessary.
Gross monthly base salary: 10,000 AED
• University Qualifications: Higher education or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Mechanical)
• Other certifications obtained: Mid-Level (Word, Excel, Visio, Power Point proficiency). Experience in reading and drawing in AutoCAD
• Nature and length of previous experience: At least five (5) years’ operational work experience in Utilities Operation for a manufacturing plant
• Good knowledge in general production process equipment, familiar with mechanical theory and maintenance knowledge
• Must be an experienced and has thorough working knowledge of manufacturing plant infrastructure systems such gas/electricity/water/air conditioning/compressed air/ventilation /sewer is essential for success in this position
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Experience in LEAN production is an advantage
• Experience in leading or participation in Improvement Teams is an advantage
• Self-motivation, well-organization and team orientation
Current Location: Abu Dhabi
About the Company
TXM Labour Supply is an international recruitment and manpower company with a valid “on demand” labour licence.
Alongside recruitment we also provide clients with a complete business service, delivering HR, Payroll, Administration and Sponsorship support.