Client is a leading International service provider in the Oil and Gas Industry is in search of a Warehouse Superintendent with at least 10 years of experience in Materials Management including Warehouse Operations, Inventory Management, Stock Control, Procurement and Contract Management.
Business/Department: Production – Jebel Ali Operations Support Base (JAOSB)
Reporting To: JAOSB Base Manager
Job Purpose: To design, implement and manage a centralised material and equipment catalogue within JAOSB in a safe and efficient manner, ensuring management of stock and liaising with production support, maintenance and procurement to achieve operational goals within budget.
– Manage and direct the team within the JAOSB warehouse to ensure control of material stock so that operational requirements are met in a safe, secure and efficient manner.
– Design and implement and then maintain a programme for the complete centralisation and cleaning of DPE’s material database so as to ensure the correct materials/equipment are in place and easily identifiable as and when required by the production department.
– Serve as a link between the Production, Maintenance and Procurement departments ensuring clear communication and that a distinct process is in place for the movement and/or purchasing of materials as required by Production so as to limit costs from either over-supply or non-availability of materials.
– Degree qualified
– 2 years additional technical or administrative training – (Forklift training or with Enterprise Resource Planning programs (ERP)).
– Working knowledge of MS Office.
– 10 years’ in materials management, including warehouse operations , inventory management, stock control, procurement and contract management .
– 2-3 years Supervisory role, Performance Management. Working knowledge of Oil/Gas industry related materials.
– Experience in the design and implementation of inventory/ material stock programs across Oil and Gas companies .
– High level Computer literacy in the Oracle system.
– Strong analytical skill, prompt decision making.
– Strong knowledge and experience with Oracle Materials Management Module or other ERP’s.
– Experience with preparation and analysis of reports .
– Good knowledge of Materials for Drilling, Production and Maintenance for Onshore/Offshore Oil and Gas operations
About the Company:
Key People has over 15 years experience working within the oil & gas sector, placing experienced professionals in both contract and permanent staff throughout the Middle East and North Africa.
Key People Ltd.
Tel: +44 (0) 1727 811634