Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Teaches various courses and instructional units in the Process Operator (Oil and Gas) programme and other related instructional programmes. Prepares related instructional materials, such as diagrams, drawings, sketches and audio-visual aids for presentation in the classrooms. Participates in reviews of course content, materials and programs and improves/updates instructional units as necessary, in order to meet training requirements as expressed in the ADNOC Technical Institute (ATI) Educational Standards. Assists with the supervision and maintenance of all technical facilities, identifying needs for new equipment and replacing unserviceable equipment where necessary, ensuring proper serviceability and maintenance of workshops and/or training plants.
• Teaches Operations courses in the classroom, prepares class/workshop quizzes and assists with the development of assessment tools. Monitors all classroom and workshop activities to ensure that students’ needs are properly met according to ADNOC Group training requirements.
• Participates in the development and update of the Process Operations instructional programs, and prepares related subject materials such as drawings, sketches and audio-visual aids for use in classrooms and workshops.
• Reviews Process Operations courses with respect to their content and instructional materials, recommending improvements and updates in accordance with the evolving knowledge-based required by the oil and gas industry. Ensures all instructional units meet the requirements of the ADNOC Group sponsoring OPCOs.
• Checks laboratory and workshop instrumentation, tools and equipment for practical work. Conducts technical tests of classroom and laboratory facilities and participates in the maintenance of all related tools, materials and equipment to ensure that they are prepared properly and courses are conducted according to the technical requirements and safety precautions in force.
• Supervises the maintenance of workshops and laboratories including, where requested, the pilot training plants. Maintains and checks functionality of tools and machinery and recommends the purchase of spare parts, including requesting new items, issuing and replacing such items to ensure their proper serviceability and safety.
• Reviews, with the specified Senior Instructor, the new materials prior to their use, including testing, quizzes and hand-outs. Identifies training equipment/materials require1d, prepares their specifications and liaises with local suppliers.
• Ensures that the ATI quality assurance regime is observed in the conduct of all instructional units and production and administration of assessment measures.
• Ensures that ATI Policies and Procedures are applied at all times to all teaching and assessment procedures.
• Identifies student’s weaknesses and addresses such issues with the trainee concerned and/or the Counsellor I Section Manager for appropriate action.
• Monitors students’ discipline according to established policies and guidelines. Monitors students’ individual records and records daily attendance.
• Carries out risk assessments where required and reports any Health and Safety issues to the Safety
• Officer accordingly. Participates in safety training, where required, e.g., First Aid, Fire Marshall, etc.
• Attends externally and internally-provided professional development courses as required by the Department.
• Performs other related duties such as participating in weekly/monthly technical planning meetings regarding related matters. Maintains accurate records for purcl1ased and consumed training materials for inventory purposes.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Process Technology or the equivalent in relevant subject area. Teaching Certification desirable. Assessor and Verifier award (or willingness to train as such) an advantage.
• Five (5) years hands-on experience, preferably in the oil and gas or petrochemical industry.
• Teaching experience or technical training experience in a vocational training context.
• High level of proficiency in English language.
About the Company
Rawafed Recruitment LLC, a member of Ahmed Almazrouei Group LLC, is an established recruitment service provider that aims to both support the growth of businesses as well as help job seekers build their careers through a team of qualified technical recruiters capable of delivering reliable and high-value services across diverse industries.
The key to Rawafed’s success is our strategic vision along with our professional workforce dedicated in helping our partners and candidates grow their businesses and careers. We also place great emphasis on sourcing and hiring the right people and we invest heavily in building relationships and earning their trust in our services.
As we value the trust of our clients and applicants, we have set a high standard of dedication and professionalism that sets us apart from other recruitment and manpower supply firms.