Job description: –
We are looking for Candidates who has good understanding of version control systems and ALM tools, and have demonstrated skills in managing build and release automation tools and scripts. TFS, VSTS and experience of any other ALM tools and frameworks are preferred. Exposure to Azure and a minimum of 5 years of experience is required. The candidate will focus on the following area(s) to provide solutions to business problems:
* should have strong knowledge on ALM processes like build automation for complex projects across different technologies – .Net , Sharepoint, Azure, SSRS, Dynamics CRM, Dynamics AX etc..
* Identify areas for automation and optimization of the ALM processes
* Through knowledge of TFS application and administration
* Experience in ITSM processes in the following areas
o Change management,
o Incident management,
o Problem management and
o Infrastructure Security
* Participates in the delivery of complex ALM solutions as technical individual contributor to various project teams
* Ability to understand and analyze issues independently and uses judgment to make decisions to run services optimally and/or restore services quickly in the event of a failure
* Strong problem solving & troubleshooting skills
* Strong communication skills are highly essentials
* Technical design, development and implementation decisions on the use of technology in area(s) of specialization.
* Ability to read, interpret and/or develop technical specifications, diagrams and ALM blueprint
* Responsible for self-development in new Microsoft technologies according to professional development plan.
Areas of Expertise
* Azure (Hands on , on PaaS, IaaS)
* Hands on experience in managing and administering TFS 2015, VSTS
* Hands on experience in Version Control concepts and technologies like TFVC, git, Subversion
* Hands on experience on popular CI solutions like TeamBuild, TeamCity, Jenkins configuring, scheduling & troubleshooting build pipelines,
* Hands on experience on all Visuals DevOps tools VSTS, Build vNext, RMO, Package Management, VSTS extensions, etc.
* Strong design and development skills on .Net technologies
* Overall experience of 5-7 years as build/DevOps engineer
* Must have a degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience. Higher relevant education preferred.
* Must have a proven record of delivering tools and ALM process automation solutions in customer projects. Exposure to Azure is a must.
* At least 5-7 years of related technology experience
* having a MCSD/Azure certification is a plus.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Desired Candidate Profile:
Please refer to the Job description above
Tech Mahindra Ltd.
Tech Mahindra is part of the US $15.4 billion Mahindra Group and is a leading global systems integrator and business transformation consulting organization, focused primarily on the telecommunications industry. Tech Mahindra helps companies innovate and transform by leveraging its unique insights, differentiated services and flexible partnering models. This has helped customers reduce operating costs, generate new revenue streams and gain competitive advantage. Tech Mahindra expanded its IT portfolio in 2009 by acquiring the leading global business and information technology services company, Mahindra Satyam (earlier known as Satyam Computer Services).
Tech MahindraÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s capabilities spread across a broad spectrum, including Business Support Systems (BSS), Operations Support Systems (OSS), Network Design & Engineering, Next Generation Networks, Mobility Solutions, Security consulting and Testing.
Tech MahindraÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s solutions portfolio includes Consulting, Application Development & Management, Network Services, Solution Integration, Product Engineering, Infrastructure Managed Services, Remote Infrastructure Management and BSG (comprises BPO, Services and Consulting).
With an array of service offerings for TSPs, TEMs and ISVs, Tech Mahindra is a chosen transformation partner for several leading wireline, wireless and broadband operators in Europe, Asia-Pacific and North America.
Tech Mahindra has successfully implemented more than 16 Greenfield Operations globally and has over 130 active customer engagements mostly in the Telecom sector. The company has been involved in about 8 transformation programs of incumbent telecom operators.
Tech Mahindra has a global footprint through operations in more than 31 countries with 17 sales offices and 15 delivery centers. Assessed at SEI CMMi Level 5, Tech Mahindra’s track record for value delivery is supported by over 40,500 professionals who provide a unique blend of culture, domain expertise and in depth technology skill sets. Its development centers are ISO 9001:2008 & BS7799 certified.
Contact Company:Tech Mahindra Ltd.
Email :[email protected]