ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
– Analyze gaps and design solution for custom objects
– Schedule, Track and Monitor development tasks
– Work on complex customizations involving PL/SQL, OAF/Java, XML Publisher Reports and Web Services
– Successfully deliver projects on time
– Document design & deployment documents
– Conduct review and quality checks for code development done by team.
– Train team members
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – DBA , Datawarehousing
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role:Outside Technical Consultant
SQL PL XML Publisher Reports OAF Oracle Apps Technical Java PLSQL Web Services PO Reporting
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: BASIC GRADUATION
PREFERRED SKILLS :
– 6+ Years in Oracle Applications.
– Must have a strong technical knowledge of following modules in Oracle Applications 11i, 12i Modules (INV, AOL, Projects, AR,AP,GL,PO,CM,OM).
– D2K, Forms6i/9i/10g Reports 6i/91/10g, Oracle Discoverer, ADF and OAF will be an added advantage
– Ability to document design documents for RICE Components
– HTML, DHTML
– Toad, PL/SQL Developer, Work Flow is must
– Number of Projects Experience : 6 +
Lenorasoft Technologies Pvt has extensive experience of over 3 decades in the MENA region providing business advisory & consulting services in various domains enabling & empowering businesses to realize their ultimate objective.