A diversified group companies is currently recruiting for a Oracle Finance Application Developer to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide technical development and ongoing support of Oracle’s E-Business Suite to include knowledge of Finance (GL, AP, FA, Cash Management) and Purchasing modules.
Work closely with business analysts, DBA’s, testers, operations, and technical infrastructure team members as required on design, problem resolution, and release process.
Develop and write data conversions, interfaces and complex reports.
Work with Partners to understand and present complex data models and help effectively integrate solution requirements.
Assist with the application build and release process as required.
Write unit and string test plans.
Provide work estimates for technical work products.
• 5+ years of experience as an Oracle Developer, Oracle Applications Developer, Oracle Technical Analyst or related title within Oracle Financials with version 12.
• 5+ years of experience as an application developer (preferably in Oracle e-Business applications with full lifecycle implementation project experience)
• Bachelor Degree in IT or MIS, or equivalent experience required
• Thorough knowledge of software development, upgrades, customization, and superior.
• Strong understanding of Oracle Application Implementation Methodology (AIM)
• Ability to write technical design specifications and documentation
• Ability to perform application development, problem analysis, and debugging
• Strong experience in developing inbound and outbound custom interfaces from/to other third party applications
• Significant experience in XML, Oracle Reports, PL/SQL, SQL*plus, workflow, and application performance tuning
• Working knowledge of Unix shell scripting is a plus
• Good Experience of Oracle Workflow and XML publisher.
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company:
ManpowerGroup was first established in Wisconsin in 1948 and has grown to become a world leader in the employment services industry; creating and delivering services that enable its clients to win in the changing world of work. Manpower has 4,500 offices worldwide in 80 countries and territories and put over a million people into work every day. We offer clients a range of services for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outplacement; outsourcing and consulting.