- Business Unit Retail Liabilities.
- The key priorities for the Retail
- are acquisition of new customers, ensuring we become the Primary
- by meeting the financial needs of our customers, growing CASA & Retail Deposits and increasing cross-sell of all products offered by the
- Principal Accountabilities of the Role:-
- 1. Support the region for developing Wealth Business
- The Advisor shall own the portfolios of a set of Branches.
- The key roles are to
- Manage approximately 75 clients or minimum 25 crs of AUM of clients
- with ING Retail
- Meet the client once a Qtr to Half Year ( depending on AUMs)
- Ensure Financial Planning sessions with the client the first time and there after annual reviews.
- Understand the clients financial risk profile and capacity, accordingly suggest an asset allocation across Equity MF, Debt MF, Direct Equity, Structure Products, FD, Commodities, Real Estate, Alternate Products and CASA.
- Document every interaction with the client and seek clients ratification on the same.
- Ensure customer centric approach
- Responsible for AUM growth of portfolio
- Responsible to ensuring highest standards of advisory and sales practice.
- The Advisor and the RM shall jointly visit the client
- 2. Scheduling and updating the Branch Head, Cluster Head on the portfolio managed every quarter.
- 3. The Advisor may be involved in product trainings/ huddles across the said region so that the RMs / BMs / CCMs understand the house view.
- 4. He/she is the second line of defense and shall questionable on every transaction done to a clients portfolio.
- 5. Business targets
- Growth in client AUM
- Growth in number of customers being managed
- Client satisfaction
- 6. Compliance & Regulatory
- IRDA , AMFI certification
- NISM Investment Advisor certification
- Ensure adherence to all internal ING sales best practices, KYC & AML norms.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Retail/Personal Banking
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
- Educational Qualification
- Graduation /MBA.
- Relevant Experience
- 5-10 years of Exp, Preferably been in sales / advisory on wealth management…
- Personal Characteristic & Behaviors
- Ability to lead a team
- Good relationship management skills
- Networking / Collaboration skills
Ing Vysya Bank Ltd.