Primary Research Analyst
Our client is a global consulting & technology services firm and they have a clear charter of delivering regular, compelling and targeted research to CIOs and Industry leaders which provides clear guidance on strategic and tactical issues. The Research Operations team is dedicated to enhance the brand in the market and position it as a niche player delivering value by being a business partner in the client’s growth journey.
Role Specification : This person will be part of the Primary Research team.
– This person would be responsible for conducting agenda or project based primary research. He/ She should be completely conversant with Primary research methodologies, processes, tools and techniques and should have sound experience in conducting client interviews / surveys and focus group discussions.
– He/ She should be able to create targeted and meaningful questionnaire based on requirements and administer those questionnaire over phone/ F2F / computer based techniques and other methods. He/ She should be able to collate the results, decipher information out of it, and write Research Report based on the findings.
– He/ She should be able to work individually on such research projects or with internal teams / external partners or other research firms.
– He/ She should be very good in statistical methods, have flare for writing, help industry and horizontal analysts with their research work by providing data, and present at various forums and events.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Strategy / Management Consulting Firms
Functional Area:Strategy , Management Consulting , Corporate Planning
Role Category:Corporate Planning/Consulting/Strategy
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Primary Research Analyst Statistics statistical methods Research Research Analyst Analyst
Desired Candidate Profile:
– Should have worked in any Primary Research firm
– Should be aware of Primary Research Methodologies, process, techniques and tools.
– Should have good statistical analytical skills, knowledge and decipher given data in various ways.
– He/ She should be able to create targeted and meaningful questionnaire based on requirements and administer those questionnaire over phone/ F2F / computer based techniques and other methods.
– Should have conducted focus group meetings, online surveys and administered F2F surveys
– Should have broken down Statement of works into primary research objectives and prepared questionnaires based on them.
– Should have written compelling industry specific research providing pointed guidance to clients on their short term and long term challenges.
– Should have presented in various Industry forums and events
– 5 to 10 years of total experience
– Should have a flare for writing
Required Qualifications :
– MBA/ BTech/ Mtech/ MCA
– Good command on written and spoken English
– Good presentation skills
– Flare for writing
– Team player
– Good understanding of current Trends in IT industry and CIO challenges
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization, M.Tech – Any Specialization, MCA – Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Client of Talent Acceleration Corridor