Arabian Construction Company (ACC)
– Initiation of inquiries and obtain minimum 3 quotations where applicable for cost analysis and comparison of submitted prices.
– Investigation and research of availability of sources.
– Placing orders in accordance with Procurement Schedules, ensuring orders are placed accordingly, and update on Bi – weekly basis, and reporting the status.
– Co-ordinate with Project Manager with respect to delivery of materials, and monitor status of delivery.
– Negotiation with suppliers and co-ordination to ensure delivery on time.
– Prepare L.P.Os and summary reports for closed invoices.
– Develop and maintain database for materials, suppliers and subcontractors (local & overseas).
– Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Architectural/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with 5+ years of experience out of which a minimum of 3 years as a Procurement Engineer in construction domain.
– Must be fluent in English (speaking and writing skills).
– Must be computer literate with good computer skills especially Excel and Office Suite.
About the Company
Arabian Construction Company (ACC) is a dynamic and progressive organization that has grown to become a leader in its industry.
ACC has been operating since 1967, through a comprehensive regional network all over the Middle-East.
From power generation and desalination plants, to factories, hotels, hospitals, and intricately sophisticated smart buildings: ACC’s track record is a prestigious list of efficiently delivered projects.
ACC’s management consists of highly qualified professionals with a distinguished track record in the region.
ACC’s staff have always taken-on the challenge of broadening fields of operations and increasingly complex work standards over the past 40 years. In doing so, they have constantly acquired new skills and expertise that kept them ahead in the industry.