Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• Management of project costs in accordance with approved project budgets and business delegated authority limits.
• Management of project P&L, cash flow and reporting as it relates to key projects and customer contracts.
• Support the Time-Booking process to enable on-budget project delivery, and cost analysis.
• Consideration of financial impacts in project decision making process.
• Support on-time delivery of all key project milestones.
• Support management of project risks, opportunities & financial exposure.
• Development of programme cost and revenue models which adequately meet the requirements of the business generally as well as audit requirements of customer, as and when required.
• Take ownership of the IP Network Project cost/price accounting, analysis and modeling.
• Contribution to the development of short, medium and long term business planning and corresponding financial modeling.
• Support operational performance optimization by regular review of, and where necessary updating, financial processes relating to costing/pricing.
• Support monthly and year end accounts closing process.
• Part-qualified/newly qualified accountant. Additionally: a Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, etc would be beneficial.
• Operational experience: Minimum 5 years in project finance control and costing/pricing (preferably in the defence sector).
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing recruitment solutions to Telecommunication, Oil & Energy, Technology and Engineering arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams those are specialized in their assigned industry sector. Saudi Networkers founded in late 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations and their deadlines. Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies with more than 1100+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.