Jubail, Saudi Arabia
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
• Ensure safety aspects of all projects comply with HSE policies and procedures.
• Plan; allocate resources, manpower and equipment for projects.
• Liaison with department heads and top management on project execution.
• Should have experience of Mechanical Fabrication and repair work for Tanks, Vessels Piping etc as engineering / fabrication drawings.
• Should have basic knowledge of engineering code ASME / API / ISO and engineering drawing and datasheets.
• Should have strong technical knowledge to support shutdown preparation and execution as per award.
• Capable to review and remark scope of work as per allocated packages.
• Should have experience in Leadership with team composing of Supervisors, Foremen and Mechanical Crews. Ability to improve the knowledge and skills of self and others.
• Should experience to compliance to safety, Health and Environmental objectives and regulations.
• Working experience and knowledge of Manpower Supervision, multiple engineering disciplines related to the plant / process industry, safety and incident prevention in a construction and heavy maintenance environment.
• Should have experience and capable for coordination of planning, procurements, QC, TPI and engineering dept. (Internal & Client).
• Strong experience in understand, monitor and control the project schedule in terms of time and cost calculation during execution
• Lead and manage the contracting strategy of execution of site turnarounds.
• Should have strong conflict resolution skills.
• Ability to gather information assesses alternate solutions and consequences and implement solutions.
• Responsible for the continuous improvement of the turnaround management process.
Minimum 8-10 years of experience in the Plant / Process Industry with preferred experience Projects Shutdown / Turnaround / Lump sum Turnkey (LSTK).
• Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Industry.
• Excellent in English both in oral and written communication skills.
• Must have excellent overall working knowledge related to large and medium size shutdowns – a background in working for industrial services is a distinct advantage.
• Good Leadership skills with the ability to motivate prioritize resolve problems and contribute to the maintenance of high technical workforce.
• Should have strong leadership as well as project management skills.
About the Company
Frontier is a specialist international Oil & Gas recruitment organisation with a reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism.
Our business is focused on the professional, technical and managerial sectors of this market covering all disciplines related to Exploration, Drilling, Well Completion, Field Development, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Production, Well Servicing, Decommissioning and Abandonment.
Frontier is a preferred supplier to most of the world´s leading Oil & Gas companies and we have a global reach covering all the major oil producing regions. We recruit for permanent staff, professional contract personnel, specialist consultants and fully managed project teams.