Job Location: Dubai
Salary: AED 15000-20000
Experience: 5 – 7 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Email: [email protected]
Listed: September 28, 2016 4:26 pm
Expires: 24 days, 22 hours
Job title: Project Manager for Banking Industry
Job Function: ITO Management
Duration: 1 Year (Extendable)
Please send your CV to [email protected]
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Project manager for AME Cash, Clearing and collections to deliver requirements across the AME region, covering multiple functions and product segments.
• Actively participate in defining the scope and objectives of the project from inception through to implementation, working as the single point of contact between country, ITO, country and regional team.
• Work with the business to understand their requirements, define new processes and workflows. Document high level requirements for estimation review by ITO delivery teams.
• Define detailed project plans including all cross stream dependencies including interfaces within ITO.
• Track and report progress, status updates and risks/issues and mitigation against the project plans.
• Chair for all PWC (Project Working Committee) meetings and responsible for tracking actions and issues on a weekly basis.
• Ensure strict compliance with QMF lite framework followed within ITO.
• Pro-actively engage, manage and build strong relationships across business, product delivery and ITO stakeholders, including vendors.
• Ensuring all stage gates i.e. sign-offs at each milestone are adhered to strictly in order to ensure high quality of delivery
• Manage change control and ensure all new requirements are carefully reviewed and raised to stakeholders immediately if there are impacts to project cost and schedule.
• Manage and participate in UAT and commercialization phases collaboratively with the country teams and regions.
• Ensure timely communications with Country, region on the projects status progress
Qualifications and Skills
• 8-10 years+ experience of managing & successfully delivering medium and large multifaceted technology projects with cross stream dependencies and associated co-ordination.
• Strong people skills for effective stakeholder management
• Experience with core project tracking tools like JIRA and MS Project
• PMPPrince2 certification – preferred
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to accurately gather and document requirements and functional designs of a high level, with no ambiguity.
• Ability to work proactively, independently and displays strong initiative
• Pragmatic team player with an attention to detail
• Ability to drive multiple agenda and effectively manage priorities
• Strong communication and presentation skills, with senior stakeholders, with an excellent standard of English (written and spoken)
• Multicultural awareness