Parsons International Doha, Qatar
We are currently looking for a Project Manager- Design for multiple Roads/Expressways/Highways project in Doha, Qatar.
You will have overall responsibility for the delivery of the projects assigned by the Project Director. You will be responsible for the project from development of the project brief, through concept design, preliminary design, detail design, preparation of project documents, tendering and tender evaluation. Co-ordinate with the Design Team Leaders for Roads and Expressways, and Multi- level interchanges to ensure the on time delivery of the project(s), within budget,
• Responsible for the overall delivery of the projects, agreed scope and baseline schedule.
• Responsible for schedule, budget, quality, risk, value engineering, constructability, QA and independent design checks and safety covering all aspects of design and tendering
• Works with other managers, design team leaders, project engineers, and discipline leads to develop budgets, schedules, and plans for the various elements of the project. Ensures that the project meets or exceeds goals established in these plans.
• Works with the key project individuals to devise and execute actions plans to rectify potential cost overruns or delays, or to accommodate significant changes to the scope of work.
• Promotes technical and commercial excellence on the project through application of Quality Assurance processes.
• Monitors and reports to the Project Director on the progress of all project activities within the program, including significant milestones, KPIs and any conditions, which would affect project cost or schedule.
• Establishes weekly meetings to review project status and formulate action items.
A minimum of 15 years experience with a 4-year degree in engineering or construction-related field, or equivalent construction-related work experience, as well as 5 to 8 years of experience in field construction is required.
Must be chartered
Experience in the design and construction of major Roads and Expressways, and Multi- level interchanges.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.