New Delhi: Add quirky prints, colour block your outfits and pay attention to small details to jazz up the usual coats and suits for men.
Angad Singh Malhotra, designer and owner, Mr. Fox, a bespoke luxury label for menswear and accessories, has shared tips:
* Step out of your comfort zone, and opt for colours, prints and styles you normally would not wear.
* Embrace your inner child, and try for whimsical quirky prints.
* Colour block your outfit. Be a bit daring, and pair a teal blue suit with an orange tie.
* Invest in personalised tailored clothing instead of buying off the shelves.
* Pay attention to the smaller details such as ticket pockets, piping and other design details, which add value to your clothes.
* When it comes to suits, steer away from the greys and blues, and choose a more adventurous colour palette such as an olive green.
* Invest in interesting accessories. A colourful pocket square or bow tie will help jazz up your outfit, and will improve the versatility of your clothing.
* Mix prints, or go for garments that deftly integrate prints with solid colours.