* Responsible for all aspects of the business operations across multiple sites
* Plan, direct and coordinate various aspects of the operating area.
* Full P&L,operational and commercial responsibility for the brand.
* Team recruitment, budgeting and forecasting, negotiating strategic alliances.
* Ensure that operations run smoothly and according to the brands guidelines.
* Manage and utilize the funds and expenditures of the various operations carried out by the business.
* Act as liaison between the management and the employees/store staff.
* Develop the retail design strategy for new store openings and renovations
* At least 6-8 years’ experience working with an established retailer.
* Minimum Bachelor Degree in a relevant field.
* Managerial experience developing and growing a team/division
* Strong commercial background
* Experience working in the GCC is essential
About the Company:
Carter Murray is a specialist recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of marketing professionals into professional services firms, the financial services sector, multi-national corporations and global brands from our offices in London, Dubai and Sydney. Carter Murray is a member of The SR Group, a specialist global recruitment consultancy founded in 1987, operating in the niche markets of Taxation, Legal, HR and Marketing recruitment. From the worlds largest companies to small owner-managed businesses, we recruit at all levels for a complete cross-section of clients. Our clients include the full range of UK and international professional services firms and financial services companies. We recognise that they expect an exceptional level of service and a real knowledge of todays highly specialised market.Each of our consultants personally manages their own clients and specialises in specific areas of this key marketplace. We take the time to really understand both parties needs and provide focused and consistent advice.