The Highfield Company
An excellent opportunity for a Construction Manager for a major highways and interchange project in Bahrain.
Client is a hugely successful main contractor.
The works will consist of bridges, roads, utilities and storm drainage.
Responsibilities of the Construction Manager:
– Provide on-site construction management activities
– Monitors performance of the construction team
– Supports the Project Manager to monitor on-schedule completion, monitor risks/problems, manage and direct overall planning of construction activities to identify critical milestones and priorities.
– Monitor the services of subcontractors
– Manages the assignment of manpower, materials, and equipment
Client offers very competitive salary packages together with an excellent career opportunity, initially on a prestigious civils project offering good longevity
– Preferably degree qualified
– Experienced with roads, Infrastructure, bridges and utilities
– Proven ability to perform in a management capacity
– Experience in the construction of large projects is preferred.
About the Company
The Highfield Company is a specialist recruitment consultancy that focuses on the international construction and engineering industry sectors. With combined recruitment experience of more than 20 years, the directors have worked on technical and management positions at all levels, from Graduate to Executive, and for many of the Construction industry’s leading companies.
With experience of sourcing candidates for assignments in over 100 countries, The Highfield Company is perfectly equipped to service the needs and requirements of any construction, property or engineering based employer anywhere in the world. Our consultants are specialists in their designated disciplines, which include Building & Construction, Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, PQS & Cost Consultancy, Project Management, Consulting Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical and Facilities Management.