Recruitment Coordinator – HR & Admin – Dammam, KSA EP
Working within the Recruitment team you will be working closely with the Officers Managers to support the recruitment process.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Sourcing candidates through various online channels
* Reviewing candidate applications
* Conducting telephone interviews
* Scheduling and coordinating interviews
* Supporting the candidate offer process
* Producing regular and ad hoc reports as required.
* Previous experience working within recruitment, HR or another business support function
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Proficiency with MS Office and using a computer
* Previous administration experience
* Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and multitask.
About the Company:
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 75 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 3,400 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment. Alshaya’s stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 47,000 people from over 120 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments. Learn more about the company at www.alshaya.com or on Facebook.