Emirates Industry for Camel Milk & Products (EICMP)
• Collate, prepare and interpret reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
• Undertake strategic analysis and shall assist with strategic planning
• To produce long-term business plans
• To undertake research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
• To control income, cash flow and expenditure
• To manage budgets and auditing system
• Develop and manage financial systems/models
• To carry out business modeling and risk assessments
• Supervising staff
• Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues.
• Oversee the flow of cash and financial resources.
• Prepare financial and regulatory reports required by Management and boards of directors.
• Analyze and classify risks and investments to determine their potential impacts on companies.
Minimum 05 years of Experience as Finance Manager with degree in Accounting or any professional certification in Finance & Accounting.
Shall have good oral and written communication skills (Arabic Must), self-motivated, shall have commercial awareness, initiative and the ability to work as part of a team. Excellent problem-solving, analytical, technical,Auditing, IT and numerical abilities are crucial.
About the Company
Over 25 years ago, the idea of a camel-milking facility was born at the Central Veterinary Research Laboratory (CVRL) in Dubai. Research commenced with the specific aim to obtain scientific proof of the outstanding health benefits of camel milk. The ultimate goal was to introduce camel milk to the markets and by doing so, to make it accessible to a large number of consumers.
After the completion of the research in 2003, Emirates Industry for Camel Milk & Products (EICMP) was established. By 2006, the milk production facility was completed and the first camel milk products under the brand name Camelicious hit the UAE shelves in August of the same year.
With technology up to latest standards and 4,000+ camels, EICMP runs the most advanced and first fully integrated camel milk production facility in the world. The EICMP processing facility, housed within the camel farm, is the worldâ€™s first sophisticated camel milking plant, incorporating state-of-the-art technology and camel research.
The milk production at the EICMP facilities is closely monitored matching highest international standards. The operation obtained ISO 22000 certification for both, the farm facilities and the dairy processing, and follows HACCP procedures. The whole operation fulfills the strict EU requirements for export into the European Union.