1 – 3 yrs Mumbai , Hyderabad / Secunderabad
“Key Deliverables :
– Define Resourcing Strategy and deliver key priorities for the business e.g. Quality of Hiring, Employer Branding, Sourcing Strategy.
– Translating the headcount plan into clear job requirements and definition of recruitment plan to ensure timely delivery. Reporting & Risk Management, managing escalations as required with key stakeholders. Accountable for Recruitment targets / SLAs and alignment to resourcing model.
– Managing the recruitment process (mass and individual). Own delivery and candidate management for senior positions.
– Develop and cultivate relationships with senior levels of management, candidates and external recruiting sources.
– Maintaining the balance of internal & external sources in order to optimize costs
– Understanding the various business requirements and managing it.
– Screening / Short listing of resumes & Conducting Interviews.
– Doing follow up with the short listed candidates w.r.t. CTC negotiation, joining date etc.
– Managing Pre-Joining / Joining formalities and documentation.
– Closing positions within the defined turn around time and as per defined requirements. Maintaining good offer to joining ratio.
– Ensure timely induction and quality recruitment experience.
Location : Mumbai /Hyderabad”
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:HR , Recruitment , Administration , IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Recruitment Management Induction Hiring Resourcing Shortlisting Screening Joining Formalities Conducting Interviews Sourcing Strategy Recruitment Manager Recruitment.
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Profile Description: “Qualifications : MBA/PGD in HR from premier institute.
Skills & Abilities :
– Good knowledge and appreciation of HR processes, policies and sub-systems.
– Ability to appreciate and understand business situations and challenges and provide required HR support within the organizational framework.
– Good communication skills, both oral and written.
– Customer service orientation.
– Ability to interact confidently with a diverse cross section of people.
Candidates from Tier1/2 MBA Colleges.”
Work Experience -1-3 yrs
Basic/UG Qualification -Graduate
PG Qualification -MBA Tier1 /Tier 2 Colleges
Leading Client of People Konnec
View Contact Details