Competitive Salary Package
Our client, a leading group of companies with diversified business interests, is currently experiencing further expansion and growth and they are now seeking an experienced Recruitment Manager who can manage the recruitment planning and management for this growing company.
Reporting to the Human Resource Manager and managing a small recruitment team, you will be responsible for:
– Managing full life cycle recruiting while partnering with leaders and hiring managers across the organization to ensure consistent recruiting policies, practices, and recruiting strategies and to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within the business.
– Build and manage trusted relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, external agencies and HR Manager to deliver human capital needs.
– Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization.
– Create and implement Employment Marketing Strategies to attract passive job seekers.
– Interact with departments to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
– Manage contracts and salary negotiations.
– Consistently provide best practice recruitment solutions for the organization and the applicants.
– Develop and implement metrics to evaluate effectiveness and efficiency of staffing service delivery and retention.
– Regular follow up with the respective HOD/Managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
– Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes and on-board new employees in order to become fully integrated
– Monitor and apply Recruiting best practices and provide analytical and well documented reports to the rest of the team.
– Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
– Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
– Developing and implementing effective recruitment strategies, policies and practices.
– Recommend and drive the implementation of recruiting process improvements.
– Degree in HRM or related field.
– Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a similar capacity specialising in Recruitment, Head Hunting or Executive Search, ideally with experience working in the Retail sector.
– Strong understanding and ability to recruit at all levels of the organization from entry level to corporate level.
– Strong Analytic and Report Writing skills.
– Excellent Inter-personal, Communication & negotiation skills in English and Arabic.
– Must have a clear understanding of the end to end recruitment life cycle processes.
– Experience in mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources.
– Proficient in computer skills including the Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of data mining and conducting research.
– Ability to plan and manage high volume recruitment.
– Excellent work ethic, strong leadership qualities and a focused team player are critical attributes.
– Local experience working in Qatar is preferred.
A competitive salary package will be offered to attract exceptional candidates to this growth organization.
About the Company
1Recruit International LLC is an international global recruitment and human resource solutions consultancy with a global mind set and a proven track record in talent management. Resourcing across an array of executive business sectors, our corporate mission entails client satisfaction through quality orientation; a consultative approach, delivery excellence and innovation through ‘best fit candidates technically, behaviourally and culturally.