Our client a multinational services company is looking for a Tri-lingual Regional Chief Financial Officer, MENA based in Dubai. The Ideal candidate will come from large logistics distribution business and be fluent in French, Arabic and English.
The Regional Chief Financial Officer will have the overall responsibility for the IT and financial operations of the MENA region. The key objectives will be to (i) provide high quality and relevant financial support and business advice to the Managing Director, MENA and (ii) optimise profitability.
* The Regional Chief Financial Officer, MENA will be responsible for all processes that improve and/or enhance business and financial management for the region. Review key business processes and implement key actions that results in business productivity gains.
* Involve in strategic financial aspect of the business for the region and support development and implementation of financial objectives of the region.
* Ensure local financial management, systems and processes are in place to support country business requirements.
* Ensure each local entity operates within local regulatory guideline as well as the group financial and accounting guidelines.
* Providing business intelligence data, budget, forecast and estimation in line with the current business demands in the Region and the Group.
* Tax planning and manage bank relationships.
* To assist the Managing Director of the business / region and create an effective business partnership.
* Provide strong leadership to all finance, accounting and IT teams across region. Build and retain motivated, competent team members throughout the region.
* The Regional Chief Financial Officer, MENA will ideally be fluent in English, French and Arabic
* Working experience of 10-15 years in a global multinational company
* Strong understanding of accounting principles (IFRS), income statement and balance sheet translation.
* Computer literacy, with advanced Excel experience. Oracle is an advantage.
* Ability to be effective both strategically and at a hands-on, operational level.
The successful applicant will need to be someone who will “roll their sleeves up” and be proactive in their approach to growing the MENA business
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world’s largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We’ve helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.