The candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and maintaining software solutions as per the specified business requirements.
The candidate will also be responsible for supporting and sharing knowledge with other members.
Duties & Responsibilities :-
• Maintain and enhance existing applications .
• Acts as second level of support for production systems users.
• Design software solutions to solve an identified business case.
• Assume the roles of business analyst, system analyst, team leader, and project manager.
• Implement software applications using a variety of tools and solutions.
• Handle full development cycle of large projects (analysis, design, implementation, testing, documentation) .
• Participate in the analysis of project/product business requirements for DB design
• Report project status to direct manager
• Transfer knowledge and know-how to other developers
• Conduct training sessions for end users
• Write technical documents.
• Assist in implementing software development guidelines and conventions
• Ability to lead small to mid size project teams
• Research new technologies, tools, and solutions
General Characteristics: –
• Excellent English and Arabic communication skills.
• Posse’s leadership characteristics
• Have control over time management
• Must be able to interact smoothly with other team members
• Must share knowledge and experience with other members
• Unconditional ability to travel as business need.
• Poses high ethical standards.
Required Skills :-
• Minimum 5-7 years of software development experience using Oracle Development tools.
• In depth working knowledge with the Oracle Developer and Oracle Designer / development experience (Forms, Reports).
• In depth Working knowledge of Oracle Database Management System.
• Practical Experience in developing Server side Oracle packages, procedures and functions in PL/SQL.
• Very good working knowledge of one of the following tools: TOAD, SQL Navigator, PL/SQL Developer and SQL plus.
• Know how of analysis and design of software applications
• Commanding Knowledge of object oriented programming
• Understands Technology Limitations/Features and Sets Expectations
• Provide data modeling, analysis and architecture to support project teams
• Oracle certification
• Knowledge of Advanced PL/SQL and Linux shell environment
• Experience with source-code versioning such as Subversion
Preferred previous experience with financial and banking applications development
Preferably Iqama Transferable
College degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Company Industry: Information Technology
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Technology/IT
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 7
Residence Location: Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen Gender: Male Degree: Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
About This Company:
KnowledgeNet is a Saudi Company focusing on building niche products in the area of data integration, warehousing and standardization. Our customers include large Telco operators, banks, Real Estate, and insurance companies.
The company operates mainly in the GCC markets and offers its products and service through a focused effort by industry.
Email : [email protected]
Tel : +966.11.402.3350