– Analyzes financial status by collecting, monitoring, and studying data; recommending actions.
– Ensure +95% retention, drive upgrades to full-program, and ensure 100% collections by taking onus of any escalations and liaison with finance team for back- end support.
– S/he will do this by defining a solid data driven implementation strategy and religiously tracking key metrics by customer and by team member.
– Ensure visible measurable customer satisfaction on product/service that exceeds owners expectations; set SLAs with internal providers to ensure a flawless service experience to schools.
– Develop customer segments & customized solutions overtime and maximize ROI on teams & spends.
Personally engage & own relationships with the top 25% customers.
– Direct responsibility for a team of 5-8 Key Account Managers, coaching and motivating them to exceed goals, set a culture of customer success, meritocracy, and highest ethical standards within team; manage conflicts, do regular dashboards & feedback.
– Responsible for new hires on boarding and training.
a) Retention (95%)
b) Collection (100%)
c) Revenue Growth (25%)
d) CSAT Score
e) Build & retain customer manager team
– 33-35 year MBA from top 10-40 institute, typical talent from SAAS, Technology Service, Healthcare, or any other complex solution/subscription business models.
– Driven, hard-working, with BOTH Sales and Service orientation.
– Problem solver & High-energy communicator with ability to motivate teams; stature to win customer and team credibility.
– Willing to travel extensively.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Accounting / Finance
Functional Area:Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Regional Sales Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Sales Team Management ROI Retention Customer Management Strategy Customer Satisfaction Product Service Problem Solving Business Modeling
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Headquartered in Singapore, with development centers in Delhi and Bangalore, XSEED has gained a reputation as one of the most exciting education companies in the world today. XSEED’s core capability lies in the learning, teaching, and assessment of K-8 children. XSEED aims to develop the ‘unafraid’ child that can compete in the 21st Century; equipped with thinking skills and the confidence to solve problems. Its flagship school program educates 10,00,000 children, through 70,000 reskilled teachers, in 2000 schools across India and in nearby countries. With its potential to transform education globally.