• Prepare and propose commercial plans and budgets for the coming year(s).
• Ensure that the targets for turnover, profitability and outstanding days are realized.
• Execute approved commercial plans within the set time limits and cost budgets and ensure that the costs are controlled within set budgets.
• Review commercial performance of individual sales staff on a monthly basis.
• Report commercial and financial performance as per agreed forms and schedule to the GSM.
• Support the Area Office Supervisor in reviewing all other staff on an annual basis.
• People manager with strong leadership skills Remuneration Package Motivate the staff to push Customer Service to the highest possible levels.
• Propose policy and organizational changes to the GSM.
• Develop and track a training register for all staff.
- Experienced in sales management position,
- Arabic speaker,
- Experience in paints or building materialsector,
- Experienced in distribution or and project segment, business experience in Saudi if possible.
- Degree in Sales
- Excellent command of Arabic and English language
- Ability to work in international, multinational environment
- Strong technical knowledge
- Job Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Manufacturing and Production; Lubricants/Greases Blending
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Employment Status
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10 Max: 20
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
About This Company:
established in 2006 Vrinda Consulting is a Leading Human Resources & Recruitment Services Company with Domain Expertise in Banking & Financial Services , Engineering, Oil & Gas And Energy, Manufacturing/Industrial/Automobile ,IT HeadQuartered in San Jose US ,Serving More than 100 Fortune 500 Clients in India, US, UK, Germany, Singapore, Middle East & North Africa Global Expertise in Sourcing Professionals from US, Europe, India, FarEast & MENA Region
|T: +44 203 6950378|