– Develop and Manage a portfolio of Real Estate(Affordable Housing) / Education Client / Granular Healthcare corporate clients with key responsibilities including advising clients on funding strategies, choose between various products ensuring maximum ROI for the Bank
– Responsible for deal origination, structuring, obtaining credit approvals and implementation of financial solutions for a portfolio of clients spanning the large corporate houses.
– Evaluating credit/risk profile of companies and structuring suitable financial solutions for them including structured finance, project finance, off-balance sheet finance, acquisition financing etc.
– Focus on offering financial solutions for their cash management, trade financing, & other advisory services.
– Cross-selling products of the bank including – treasury solutions, liabilities, Debt capital market solutions, Syndications, corporate advisory, investment banking, corporate finance, knowledge banking, etc.
– Monitoring the performance of the account client (financial performance etc.) on a regular basis.
– Actively and consistently seek an opportunity to expand share of wallet of the customer base
– Maintain ongoing contact with operations in order to ensure smooth delivery of transaction
– Assist the Relationship Management Group in research and analysis on industries/clients/markets
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services , Banking , Investments , Insurance
Role Category:Corporate Banking
Role:Client Servicing/Key Account Manager
Structured Finance Investment Banking Corporate Finance Research Analysis Treasury Project Finance Corporate Advisory Relationship Management Credit Risk Capital Market
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Vrinda Consulting Ltd.
Client of Vrinda Consulting Ltd