Clarendon Parker Bahrain
To support the GM-Admin & HR in HR services for the smooth operation of the department.
Primary Duties Performed:
• Review the existing HR Policies and Procedures and implement new ones for the Company, as and when required, and ensure these are implemented by the employees;
• Perform daily HR administration function, relating to employee relations, preparation of staff letters, etc.;
• Maintain all personnel files of staff of the Company, according to the prevailing laws and ensure to keep employee records up-to-date;
• Monitor and maintain an up-to-date and accurate daily attendance record for all staff and present to the concerned Managers on a monthly basis;
• Monitor and maintain an up-to-date record of all annual leave and sick leave of staff;
• Coordinate the approval of all staff annual leave approval with the relevant Managers;
• Maintain record of approved foundation positions along with assigned salary grade levels;
• Process personnel action forms and ensure proper approvals, disseminates approved forms;
• Process the payroll and overtime for the staff, on a monthly basis, in coordination with the Finance department;
• Involve in the Selection and Recruitment process in an active manner by handling job posting on the website and other sources, reviewing resumes, conducting telephonic interviews and reference checks;
• Deal with manpower agencies locally and oversees;
• Coordinate for conduct induction in liaison with Specialist – Organizational Development for newly joined staff;
• Coordinate all immigration related matters that needs to be actioned (i.e. work visas, family visas, business/visit visas, GOSI registration, etc.) with the outsourced immigration agent;
• Provide daily / weekly reports to the GM – HR & Administration on all activities; and
• Undertake such other tasks as and when required by the GM–Admin & HR.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree certificate – a CIPD or related HR certification would be desirable;
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role;
• Good communication skills and command over Arabic and English.
• High integrity and the ability to work under pressure without supervision.
• Possess organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills; and
• Must be a team player
About the Company
Established in 1996, Clarendon Parker Bahrain is an International Recruitment Specialist Consultancy based in Bahrains Seef Business District. We specialise in mid to senior level professional, managerial, technical recruitment and staffing solutions in Bahrain and beyond. Our multinational team of consultants are experienced professionals within the fields they represent. Each consultant brings strong industry links and knowledge to better understand your business requirements. We know the market and we know our candidates!
Our team of dedicated consultants specialise in the following industries:
Accounting, Finance & Banking Logistics & Customer Service Secretarial & Administration Human Resources & Recruitment Engineering & Construction IT/Telecom Marketing & PR Oil and Gas
The current range of services includes permanent and temporary recruitment, recruitment advertising campaigns, employee satisfaction surveys, state-of-the-art web-based recruitment technology and HR consulting services relating to recruitment processes and activities.