– Responsible for implementation of Android specific elements.
– Follow best practices of software design.
– Implementation of new products and enhancements as required.
– Research coding techniques and reduce defects.
– Work effectively and efficiently with UI/UX designer team.
– Implementation on already developed applications for maintenance.
– Understand already developed applications.
– Ability to learn software and technology quickly in a fast changing environment.
– Demonstrated problem solving capabilities as well as excellent customer service skills.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Ability to multi-task with outstanding organizational skills.
– Knowledge of XML and JSON a requirement.
– Knowledge of SqlLite and a working experience in SQL databases.
– Network programming skills.
– Coding standards, organizational programming skills and good commenting practices is important.
Education & Qualification:
– BSc in Computer Science or Relevant field.
– One to Three years’ experience.
In the whole process of recruitment, job applicants should be careful not to infringe the trade secret of the company which they have been/were working for.
Job Location: Amman, Jordan
Company Industry: Information Technology
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Technology/IT
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Entry Level
Years of Experience: Min: 1 Max: 3
Residence Location: Unspecified
Degree: Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
About This Company:
Company Overview Samsung’s Electronics Levant established its regional offices in the Jordanian capital Amman with the purpose of increasing public awareness to the Samsung brand and strengthening the brand’s position in the Jordanian, Syrian, Lebanese, Iraqi and Palestinian markets. With a progressive work environment and a team of dynamic experts, working at Samsung Electronics Levant opens numerous doors for skilled and ambitious individuals wishing to experience a vibrant, varied and constantly rewarding career path.
Vision & Mission Samsung aspires to create new technologies and innovative products that inspire the world, while delivering new value to enhance the lives of customers, partners and employees. Samsung unveiled this new corporate vision – “Inspire the World, Create the Future” – in late 2009 as a roadmap for the company’s evolution over the next 10 years.