Industry: Facility Management
Career: Mid Career
Job Location: Dubai
Experience: 5 – 7 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Listed: October 19, 2016 4:33 pm
Expires: 24 days, 23 hours
Responsible for all areas relating to accounting functions and financial reporting. This position will be responsible for daily, weekly and monthly accounting tasks and activities. Also responsible to prepare the Management reports, Various month end reports for Share Holders, Budgets, etc in consultation with the CFO. Ensures that the appropriate processes and systems are in place to provide the management of the business with accurately and timely financial information, advice and support.
– Develop and maintain financial accounting system for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivables, credit control and petty cash.
– Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and future trends
– Implement internal financial and accounting policies and procedures and ensure that appropriate systems and internal controls are maintained
– Oversee the bookkeeping function including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll
– Ensure monthly ledger reconciliation papers are prepared and documented on time
– Ensure the timely completion of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements to firm deadlines
– Preparation of monthly forecast of year end indicated final position
– Develop systems to better track and report on project financials and conduct review meeting with project heads in order to improve the results
– Establish guidelines for budget and forecast preparation and prepare the annual budget in consultation with the Group Finance Officers
– Assist Project Managers and Department Heads with the preparation of budgets
– Formulating strategic and long term business plans
– Contributing to improvement – identify ways to reduce expenses and minimize current resources
– Oversee the procurement functions for cost-reduction opportunities
– Negotiate with banks for lines of credit or other financial services as required and appropriate
– Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
– Other responsibilities as requested by management.
– Planning & Organizing
– Achieving and Doing
– Building Relationships
– Getting information from People
– Business Awareness
– Contributing to Continuous Improvement
– Dealing with Change
Fully qualified ICA/ICWA/CMA/ACCA with previous financial and management reporting experience of at least 5 years.
Working knowledge of Oracle/ERP or similar system with software implementation experience.