Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Capable of managing the whole BD cycle, from identifying an opportunity, to preparing a PQ file, RFP (liaising with the Tendering team), and closing a contract
• Responsible of identifying potential clients, managing existing accounts, defining the clients’ requirements and handling the bidding process in order to get projects awarded.
• Conduct market research, assess market needs and present findings in order to have an accurate and up-to-date image/description of the market with its trends, fluctuations and opportunities.
• Develop a Customer Relationship Management system that aims to know the clients better, acquire or maintain existing relations and foresee potential clients’ needs.
• Conduct periodic data sourcing of potential partners, with their relevant needs and strategies and submit recommendations to senior business developer for potential partnerships.
• Keep an updated list of competitors and monitor their activities as well as their pricing and bidding strategies to maintain an accurate and up-to-date database.
• Manage the tendering preparation process from identifying potential interesting projects, getting an invitation to tender after consulting the senior business developer, providing logistical support and technical information to estimators or other involved departments till submitting the required documentation and ensuring the appropriate follow-up in order to best meet the client’s requirements and get awarded.
• At least 7-10 years of experience in BD in the UAE
About the Company
TP Global is the leading recruitment provider of technical professionals to the energy sector. Covering the full project life cycle TP Global offer a full 360 degree man power solution, providing unparalleled levels of delivery to clients and applicants worldwide.
With a sole dedication to the energy market TP Global has a true global network allowing interment knowledge of individual market environments and geographical locations. This focus has created opportunity to partner with the most talented technical professionals and top tier clients across our core market geographies of Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and Europe.