Ghobash Trading & Investment Company
Cyber Security Presales will be responsible for developing, maintaining and growing a sustainable Cyber Security business, capable of delivering and exceeding customer expectations.
– Develop strategies for the Cyber Security and ICT Security Services business
– Develop attainable Go to Market (GTM) for Cyber Security and ICT Security business
– Define and maintain a full menu of Cyber Security and ICT Security service offerings
– Grow the client base based on Cyber Security Strategy
– Collaborate with the internal Sales, Service Delivery (SD), PMO and various departments to provide solutions to our clients;
– Achieve Revenue, Cost and Profit Margin objectives;
– Support Sales and Business Development teams in Solution and Services selling;
– Presales for the Cyber Security and ICT Security
Reporting to: Head of ICT Portfolio
This position will require engagement with customers at C-Level and above to articulate business and technical cyber security solutions to customers and the industry. Execute Pre to Post sales management with customers and internal operations to ensure quality Cyber Security solutions are proposed and delivered to existing and new customers.
About the Company
Originally established in 1981, The Ghobash Group has become one of the region\’s most recognized trading and investment companies. As a result of the Group\’s long-term commitment to business growth and diversification, strategic alliances with partners who share the same values have been formed across a variety of industry sectors, reflecting the Group\’s intimate knowledge of the regional market place.
This comprehensive understanding of the local and regional markets ideally places the Ghobash Group to identify the best business opportunities in the market.
The Group\’s extensive regional experience and 400 dedicated employees create a solid infrastructure for the development of new strategic alliances and investments with internationally known enterprises.