Job Description :
The Database Cloud Solution Architect is a hands-on role focused on building best practices and implementation programs that maximize the customer adoption of Oracle Database Cloud services (Exadata, RAC, Database Backup service etc). This individual drives high priority customer initiatives on Oracle Database Cloud Services in collaboration with customers and the Oracle field.
This is a technical, customer facing role that is accountable for the end-to-end customer cloud deployment experience – architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects and/or Proofs of Concepts. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer facing roles and success leading deep technical architecture and application design discussions with customers to drive cloud deployment.
The Cloud Solution Architect key responsibilities :
Drive the deployment of the customers Database workloads into Oracle Database Cloud Services and increase their consumption of the platform by providing deployment guidance, supporting development of the customers cloud adoption model, and providing appropriate recommendations to overcome blockers.
Identify, validate and grow opportunities to accelerate consumption in high potential customer accounts, in partnership with the sales team, by driving solution architecture
Accelerate consumption in high potential customer accounts by providing deep Exadata, RAC and Database technical expertise. Lead deployment of projects, Creation and delivery of technical content, with a dedicated focus on Oracle Database cloud services, and lift and shift of customer databases from OnPrem to Oracle Cloud and continuous synchronization with onPrem databases.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – DBA , Datawarehousing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Technical Architecture Oracle Database Focus Solution Architecture Application Design Architectural Design
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Computers
PG:M.Tech – Any Specialization, Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Desired Skills and Experience :
– 10+ years of work experience in any combination of engineering, product management and consulting with increasing responsibilities, with at least 5+ years as an Exadata, RAC Architect.
– Hands on skills based on Oracle Exadata, RAC, RMAN backup and recovery, Active Data Guard, Snap clone, enterprise manager and MAA and Performance tuning and technical trouble shooting.
– Knowledge and understanding of all aspects of database tuning, software configuration, memory usage, data access, data manipulation, SQL, and physical storage.
– Oracle Applications – e-business suite, PeopleSoft Database installation and configuration experience and Python scripting.
– Analysis of cloud strategies, design and development of tools for Oracle Database deployment in Oracle Public Cloud (OPC).
– 2+ years experience in design and implementation of Oracle database on Cloud.
– Proven ability in performing rapid assessments of clients internal technology landscape and targeting use cases and deployment targets for Public Cloud technology.
– Ability to on-board seed systems onto Public Cloud and provide guidance in the platform evaluation.
– BS/MS (MS preferred) in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
– SQL, Oracle Database, Solution Architecture, Technical Architecture, Product Engineering,Application Design, ExadataRAC, cloud, RMAN,
Phone: +91 124 4823500
Fax: +91 124 4146130