CG Resourcing Doha, Qatar
Client is a leading international contractor who are currently working on the construction of the metro in Doha, Qatar. They are currently looking to recruit a Design coordinator for the electrical works.
The role will be;
– Coordinator MEP electrical design with architectural and civil works.
– Follow up on architectural design to make sure that the JV engineering team receives the required inputs in time.
– Coordinate architectural design package submissions to the client as defined in the program and to attend meeting with the client and consultant.
– To make sure the electrical design is carried out to the highest standards.
– Coordinate the shop drawings and as built drawings regarding the electrical design.
Candidates must have a degree in electrical engineering and must have experience in a design coordinator role dealing with all aspects such as mep and civil works.
Candidates must have worked on major civil engineering projects and must have experience of working on metro or rail projects.
Candidates should have experience of software including AutoCAD, Civil 3D, AMTEC predesign and Dialux. Candidates should be a member of an international professional institute such as CIBSE or ASHRAE
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address\\\\’s all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction – build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration