Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• To verify electrical designs, compliant with Prime Contractor Standards, through-life design, capable of onward implementation and support by the company.
• To verify electrical installations to industry and Prime Contractor standards and best practices.
• To provide technical subject matter expertise associated with electrical safety.
• Responsible for the design assurance of local site AC and DC power supply and distribution systems including distribution,, breakers and safety devices.
• Responsible for the design assurance of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems.
• Responsible for the design assurance of fixed and mobile generator systems.
• Responsible for the design assurance of Automatic and Manual Transfer Switch (ATS/MTS) systems.
• Responsible the design assurance of Uninterruptible Power Supply systems (UPS) systems.
• Ensure power and HVAC design adhere to Prime Contractor and industry standards.
• Provide test assurance for power and HVAC project installations (witness/assure sub-contractor testing).
• Work closely with other business functions as appropriate according to status of the project (Project Delivery or Managed Services).
• The primary responsibility is to review subcontractor proposals for design, installation, testing commissioning and acceptance testing for HVAC and Power.
• Technically review designs produced by sub-contractors and verify completeness to local and international technical standards.
• Ensure all design documentation is and complete and meets the agreed artefacts list against each stage of the programme.
• Supervise sub-contractor work (as appropriate).
• Work within the engineering team to review, assure and support sub-contractor deliveries of cost effective, robust power and HVAC system designs.
• Support the project delivery teams to deliver and implement power systems and HVAC designs.
• Logically analyse problems from a basic engineering perspective to determine problem resolutions and solutions.
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent in an appropriate discipline plus relevant engineering / technical qualification in power systems/HVAC/Building services discipline.
• Experience in Electrical systems installation and design.
• Good understanding of Electrical concepts and associated documentation.
• Proven track record in similar role, working to tight timescales on large multi-element projects, and be able to demonstrate:
• Experience understanding design principles for large secure network deployments.
• Project Lifecycle experience including test, evaluation and acceptance.
• Good understanding of secure network transmission technologies.
• Good knowledge of equipment installation in cabinets, heat dissipation, fixtures and fittings.
• Understanding of Secure network management and network discovery.
About the Company:
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing recruitment solutions to Telecommunication, Oil & Energy, Technology and Engineering arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams those are specialized in their assigned industry sector. Saudi Networkers founded in late 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations and their deadlines. Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies with more than 1100+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.