The mission of the role is to support the CEO and interface with the Group regarding all financial activities of the local Saudi subsidiary. This includes performing critical assessment of the business performance and ensuring that the business trend of the subsidiary is highlighted at a Group level.
Client is a leading telecommunication organization listed on the Milan Stock Exchange. They have over four subsidiaries around the world and are currently recruiting a Finance Manager for the Saudi Arabian office.
Description: The role reports to the Group Financial Planner.
The key responsibilities of the role includes:
* Managing periodical financial statements, both local and required by the Group
* Managing and maintaining the local book keeping through existing information system (SAP)
* Accurate data entry
* Compliance with corporate and local legislative requirements
* Book closing in a timely manner
* Ensuring company compliancy with local tax and auditing requirements
* Ensuring cost controlling by project and by cost centre
* Providing regular margin analysis for ongoing projects
* Prepare accurate budgets and forecasts
* Ensuring accuracy and integrity of internal and external monthly financial statements, according to the group scheduled deadlines
* Managing local relationship with banks for main financial facilities (guarantees, bonds, letters of credit, loans)
* Provide reliable cash flow forecasts and relevant ex-post analysis
A competitive rate offered in line with the market.
* Degree in Economics or Finance related
* 3 – 5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a multinational organization
* Technical expertise in using leading Microsoft applications and SAP
* Fluency in English
* Availability to travel
About the Company:
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.