- Industry: Chemicals
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi
- Salary: Unspecified
- Experience: 2 – 5 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Email: [email protected]
- Street: Airport Road
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Listed: August 24, 2016 4:41 pm
- Expires: 24 days, 21 hours
• BS Degree in Chemistry or Equivalent
• A minimum of 2 years related professional experience in Detergent , Cleaning , cosmetic, pharmaceutical or related industry
• Approve batches, incoming raw materials, and routine analysis of the different samples to classify their physical and chemical identity.
• Must be able to perform analysis from the following analytical equipment: FT-IR, CG, HPLC, KF-TITRATOR, REFRACTOMETER, SCALES, OVEN, PYCNOMETER, ETC.
• Maintain all analytical equipment according to the schedule and Standard Operating Procedures.
• Complete all paperwork related to the analysis (Calibration Log, Finished Goods Log, Raw Materials Log, ETC.)
• Ensures that all work meets applicable QA/QC guidelines.
• Validation and development of analytical methods, also validation of manufacturing equipment, production lines and products.
• Review and Update test methods and procedures according to SOP.
• Prepare reports to document findings and recommendations.
• Coordinate with personnel in other disciplines to integrate findings and recommendations.
• Must be have computer skills (Word, Excel and instrumentation software)
• Strong interpersonal, writing, and multi-tasking skills with the ability to work in a team.
• The Chemist reports directly to the Director of Technical Services at American Blending and Filling.
Note:Salary and other benefits will be discuss on the interview once shortlisted.
Interested and qualified candidates shall submit updated resume with salary expectation to [email protected]