Ensure the highest levels of occupancy achievable at a higher lease rate according to the local market. Someone who Manages and directs the daily activities of the leasing operations department in accordance with organisation policies and standards.
A Multi-million dollar Enterprise with an extensive range of business activities. The family Group is involved in dealing with Property, Hospitality, Trading, Services, Education, Transportation, Investments.
– Manages and directs the daily activities of the leasing operations department in accordance with organisation policies and standards.
– Responsible for the productivity and budgetary performance of the leasing operations department. Develops and implements policies and procedures to improve efficiency and profitability of the department.
– Oversee internal lease review process.
– Maintain a tracking database of all portfolio leasing matters.
– Manages leasing and marketing functions – update company website and outside listing services with current leasing-related information. Assist in maintaining company’s Facebook page and other social media outlet.
– Manage leasing team to ensure the market meets and exceeds the monthly occupancy and renewals goals,
– Develops relationship with the local real estate agent and manage all communication with external leasing agents regarding company policy, procedure, qualifications and expectations,
– Works closely with Marketing Department, training and pricing teams to coordinate best execution for each asset,
– Manages and conducts move in orientation for assigned properties,
– Intimate knowledge and evaluates market trends and makes rent recommendations,
– Represents the company to prospective clients: individual and corporate in a courteous and professional manner,
– Prepares of weekly and monthly report by deadline
– Turn leads into rentals – meeting or exceeding established goals.
– Supervision of team, set goals and holds people accountable for results.
– Coordinate activities to maximize the efficiency of all processes,
– Develop team and is focused on succession plan within group,
– Ensure that employees all have goals and receive regular feedback on their performance,
– Performance management of personnel including, reviews, corrective action, monitoring, and development plans and performance improvement plans.
– Gives direction with clear and necessary instruction,
– Delegates leasing responsibilities to leasing team,
– Provides support when encountered with challenges,
– Shows initiative on a day to day basis
Excellent Package with Exposure to the Middle East market.
It must be familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures in Qatar as well with the current lease law. Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity commitment is expected.
The candidate Must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with at least 10 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Excellent Communication Skills.
Good Negotiation capabilities.
About the Company:
Michael Page is one of the world\’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.