McGinley Support Services
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Are you a Supervisor who is looking for an international opportunity?
Have you been keeping an eye on the Middle Eastern job market?
If you are looking for a role in the MENA region on a prestigious Metro project, these opportunities in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia may be just the ticket. The following positions are available:
1. Mainline Supervisors
2. Depot Supervisors
3. Conductor Rail System Supervisors
4. Mechanical Convoy Supervisors
A tax free salary and generous benefits package probably wouldn’t hurt either.
• Support the Chief Superintendent so the works can be carried out as per schedule, within the budget, in line with the quality standards and as per health and safety requirements.
• Daily organisation on site
• Daily management of personnel and plant on site
• Production of quality control records
• Issue daily reports related to staff/labour/plant and progress of the works
• Reporting to the Chief Superintendent any abnormal situation related HSE, personnel, progress, procurement, plant.
• Brief and insure that the foreman has understood their briefed task perfectly.
• Support and coordinate with the Tools & plant manager to ensure that both regular and corrective maintenance is carried out in a timely way
• Check that quality requirements are complied with by spot checks. Ensure that non conformities are opened.
• Closely communicate with the survey manager in regard to the needs of the setting outs and other reference points needed for installation of the track components.
• Minimum 5 years experience in (light rail) track works.
• Experience with rail systems on concrete superstructures, preferably experience with mechanized track slab installation
• Any Experience and knowledge of 3rd rail systems
• Experience with testing and commissioning
• Good knowledge of track construction methodology.
About the Company
McGinley Support Services is one of the UK’s largest specialist recruitment businesses providing the Infrastructure sector of the construction industry with permanent, contract and temporary staff at all levels. Consulting and recruiting for over three decades we now help customers in Building, Rail, Metro, Roads, Energy, Telecommunications, Water, Waste, Ports & Airports and can supply staff, labour and support services to building or civil engineering companies and Public Sector organisations nationally.