Experience 3 Years – 15 Years
* Responsible for full chip implementation of complex SoCs (RTL-to-GDSII)
* Work on Place and Route in 28nm, 14nm, 10nm technologies
* Define the floor plan, including pin placement, power busing, placement of blocks and macros
* Physical Synthesis and Timing Closure for MMMC
* Design complex clocking structures for MMMC
* Noise Analysis, X-talk Optimization and DFM Routing
* Physical Verification including DRC, ERC and LVS.
* Static and Dynamic IR Analysis
* Perl/tcl scripting proficiency
* Timing Analysis using STA.
* Low Power Checks
* Formal Verification
* Experience using Synopsys ICC, Magma Talus, Cadence Encounter, Mentor Olympus or Atoptech tools
* Successful tape out experience of multiple complex chips (10M+ gates) at 45nm, 28 nm, 14nm
* Expertise in floor planning, Physical Synthesis, CTS, Routing
* Knowledge of low power flow (power gating, multi-Vt, voltage islands, dynamic voltage scaling, body biasing, etc.)
* Hands on experience with STA (Primetime), Power analysis (Apache), DRC / LVS (Calibre), Noise analysis (Celtic / PT-SI)
* Understanding of deep sub-micron design problems and solutions (leakage power, signal integrity, DFM etc.)
* Circuit level comprehension of time critical paths in the design
* Programming experience in tcl, Perl
NOTE:- OPPORTUNITIES AT SYNAPSE – USA ARE OPEN ONLY FOR PHYSICAL DESIGN ENGINEERS HAVING VALID H1B VISA, WORK PERMIT
Salary: Best in the Industry, No Variable Pay
Industry: Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area: Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category: Senior Design Engineer
Role: Senior Design Engineer
Physical DesignFloor PlanPlace and RouteCadence EncounterSynopsys ICCTiming Closurep&rpnrfloorplanning.
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
PG – M.Tech – Any Specialization, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Synapse Design is an industry leader in design services and is the engineering backbone of most Fortune 500 System & Semiconductor companies around the world. Synapse target customers are companies with $1 billion in revenue, we enable them to meet their technical & resource challenges to build the next generation products.
Founded in 2003, headquartered in San Jose (Silicon Valley) with operations in Irvine, Boston, San Diego, Longmont-Colorado, Shanghai-China, Grenoble-France and Bangalore, Noida-India.
Synapse assist it’s clients in developing their next generation flagship product lines (mobile devices, complex routers/switches, consumer products, storage, microprocessor, graphics processors etc.), this includes developing cutting edge technology that are key and rare in the industry. Synapse further differentiates by having one of the strongest analog & firmware design teams in the industry.
Recruiter Name:Amit Hotkar
Contact Company:Synapse Techno Design Innovations Pvt Ltd
Tel:: 408 850-3640
FAX: 408 645-5850