Job Description :
– The Infrastructure Cloud Solution Architect is a hands-on role focused on building best practices and implementation programs that maximize the customer adoption of Oracle Public Cloud service.
– This individual has to serve as a subject matter expert and trusted advisor who facilitates the migration and deployment of workloads from on-premise environments to the Oracle Compute Cloud.
– He will closely work with key customers and provide technical know-how and architectural guidance with sole objective assisting them go-live.
– The Cloud Solution Architect will manage creation and delivery of technical content, with a dedicated focus on (hybrid) cloud deployment models, cloud orchestration, integration, security etc.
– In this role one will engage with a wide cross section of internal and external stakeholders development, support, and third party partners to drive cloud adoption efforts. This is exciting work on Cloud technology with incredible exposure for recognition and career growth.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Architecture Subject Matter Expertise Third Party PAAS Oracle Apps Web Services Linux Azure Product Development Cloud Computing Product Management Product Engineering
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Desired Skills and Experience :
– 8+ years of work experience in any combination of engineering, product management and consulting in the area of cloud computing with increasing responsibilities.
– Knowledge and understanding of aspects cloud computing, hands-on with technologies such as Openstack, Chef / Puppet, Docker, Kubernetes, Mezos would be of advantage.
– Deep Linux, Networking and Virtualization expertise, Experience with scripting languages, such as Python.
– Hands on skills based on Oracle on-premise products, especially in the area of Oracle Middleware (Weblogic,SOA, BPM) and Oracle Applications, experience in design and implementation of Oracle solutions.
– Hands on skills with Oracle Public Cloud or solutions from other providers, such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure etc. would be of advantage, especially in the PaaS and IaaS area.
– Analysis of cloud strategies, design and development of tools for Oracle products deployment in Oracle Public Cloud (OPC).
– Proven ability in performing rapid assessments of clients internal technology landscape and targeting use cases and deployment targets for Public Cloud technology.
– Ability to on-board seed systems onto Public Cloud and provide guidance in the platform evaluation.
PAAS, Oracle Apps, Web Services, Linux, Azure, Product Development, Cloud Computing, Product Management, Product Engineering, Use Cases, IaaS, cloud, Openstack, Chef, Puppet, Docker, Kubernetes, Mezos,
Phone: +91 124 4823500
Fax: +91 124 4146130