• Be able to manage Teams; facilitating commitment and productivity, removing obstacles, and motivating team members.
• Managing Expectations — aligning projects to business goals, managing stakeholders, and
communicating project status, milestones, and unexpected difficulties effectively.
• Define the scope of the project in collaboration with the senior management.
• Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
• Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project.
• Execute the project according to the project plan.
• Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured.
• Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project.
• Review the quality of works completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards.
• In consultation with the appropriate manager, recruit, interview and select staff and/or volunteers with appropriate skills for the project activities.
• Monitor and approve all budgeted project expenditures.
• Monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance to senior management on a regular basis (monthly/bimonthly).
• Mange all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures.
• Prepare financial reports and supporting documentation for funders as outlined in funding agreements.
• Ensure that project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
• University Degree in Civil / Architecture / Architectural Engineering / or Equivalent
• Knowledge of project management.
• Preferably with PMP certification.
• Grade A accreditation from the Engineer’s Accrediting and Classifying Committee of MMUP (A must for local (Qatar) Applicants)
• With M. Sc. is a plus.
• Minimum of 10 – 15 years experience within the construction industry and where possible within an airport environment.
• APM / Prince 2 certification / Six Sigma or equivalent.
Architecture/Architectural Engineering or equivalent
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Company Industry: Engineering;
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector) J
ob Role: Management
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Management
Years of Experience: Min: 15
Residence Location: Unspecified
Degree: Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
About This Company:
Founded in 1975, our company is one of the oldest international consultancies and project management services providers with central office based in Qatar.
We are specialized in the provision of design, project management, quantity surveying and site supervision services for general construction works.
Our firm is an ISO 9001:2008 certified and operates in full compliance with ISO Quality Assurance systems and procedures. With our commitment to excellence services, our company well-known as one of the most reputable consultancy firms in Qatar, also recognized by some of our clients in most ministries, public institutions and prestigious corporations in the region.
We offer long term career opportunities and dynamic career development for those qualified professionals
Tel: (+974) 4455 11 88
Fax: (+974) 4455 11 44